OUR LADY'S SCHOOL

Templeogue Road, Terenure, Dublin 6w
Tel: 4903241 Fax: 4922511
Email: admin@olschool.ie

  • Download our School App
           
    ×
    Confusius Class 2015

    Facilities

    Our Lady’s opened in 1953 and there have been two extensions to the school since that time. The most recent of these was opened in 2011.
    The facilities include twenty nine general classrooms, two computer rooms, five science laboratories, three home economics rooms, two learning support rooms, a multi-purpose project room, a library, a music room, an oratory, lecture theatre, two art rooms, two guidance rooms, and two halls.
    The halls are used for assemblies, study and as lunch rooms. Hot food is available at lunch time in the canteen in Lourdes Hall.
    The school grounds have well maintained green areas where there are picnic tables for student use. There is a raised garden, designed and maintained by the Transition Year gardening class. There is a sports hall, with an exercise gym area and an astro-turf hockey pitch. Bushy Park provides an additional location for PE classes and extracurricular activities.