OUR LADY'S SCHOOL

Templeogue Road, Terenure, Dublin 6w
Tel: 4903241 Fax: 4922511
Email: admin@olschool.ie

  • Download our School App
           
    ×
    20170331_100605 (1)

    Ethos and History

    Our Lady’s School was founded in 1953 by the Religious of Christian Education, a congregation originating in Normandy in the aftermath of the French Revolution. The educational tradition of the Congregation is to create conditions in which each pupil can attain her full potential and develop her personal gifts and talents.